Do you have what it takes to fill the Santa's boots? If so, Christmas in the Park could use your help! We are looking for volunteers to play the part and help make Christmas memorable for children and families. As Santa Clause you will interact with children, listen to their Christmas wishes, and pose for photographs with them.
Here’s what we need…
1. Commit to minimum 3 -3 hour shifts for the season.
2. Attend orientation on Oct 14th
3. Have “natural” Santa look (ie white beard) or willingness to wear a fake beard.
4. Able to travel from hotel to Santa house (walking distance but still a walk).
5. Preferred but not required…a Santa’s helper for their shifts
6. Positive attitude and love for kids and Christmas in the Park!
7. Any special skills…multilingual, sign language…earns you extra cookies and milk!!!
If you are interested in volunteering, contact Santa.Citp@gmail.com