The Park Manager is responsible for a variety of Christmas in the Park operations.Under the supervision of the Operations Manager, park managers oversee operations of various areas within the Christmas in the Park event.
- Prep, Set-up, manage and tear-down of CITP event
- Supervise volunteers and community service workers
- Establish a rapport with clients and vendors to ensure guest satisfaction
- Meet with guests to review and determine their specific needs
- Reinforcing sanitation, security and safety guidelines
- Excellent communication skills-both verbal and written
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be a team player with the ability to multi task
- Maintain a professional image at all times
- Ability to make quick and accurate decisions
- Ability to perform under pressure
- The ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Ability to communicate using the English language
- Experience and working knowledge of construction equipment and tools including but not limited to forklifts, boom lifts, etc.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Interested applicants please email resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Park Manager Application"
No phone calls please.