Want to stay off of Santa’s Naughty List and guarantee yourself on Santa’s Good List? Here’s the perfect way!
Volunteering with Christmas in the Park is more than just putting up trees and decorations, but being a part of a strong, community tradition. Christmas in the Park is made possible each year by overwhelming community support. Over 257,000 volunteer hours are required each year to put on this holiday event, so we can't do it without you!
With leadership from the Board of Directors and Christmas in the Park staff plus support from our partners, we are able to recruit volunteers. You don't have to be on Santa's good list to help out. Anyone and everyone from any age is able to participate!
We need adults to help supervise and kids to be supervised, so gather your friends and family and be a part of this magical tradition!
There are some rules when it comes to volunteering. Here are the basics
- All volunteers under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult supervisor
- All volunteers under the age of 18 must have a minor consent form signed by a parent or guardian
- Wear old clothes suitable for painting and closed-toe shoes if working on park set-up
Possible Volunteer Duties
- Work the volunteer booth
- Renovate displays
- Special projects
- Make/Repair costumes for animated figures
- Supervise other volunteers
- Help in the Santa booth
- Park set-up
We are no longer asking you to mail in applications, but to fill them out online. All signups are now electronic and do not require any paperwork to be mailed in. However, you will need to complete a waiver (Waiver Form Here) form to bring with you when you come in for your shift.
How to sign up:
- Go to www.citp.volunteerhub.com and click 'Sign In.' If you are a new user, please register your information.
- After you create/sign into your user account, go back to the Christmas in the Park event page.
- Choose a day you would like to come and volunteer. You can choose multiple days if you like. Please read the description of the volunteer work so that you can dress appropriately. Check back regularly because more positions may be added as it gets closer to the event.
- You must bring the signed waiver form to volunteer. If you have any
questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com
* If you sign up for a date, please make sure you show up on time. If you are unable to attend the day you signed up for, please cancel your reservation so that we can know how many people to expect. Also, it gives others a chance to sign up.