Christmas in the Park is once again partnering with Habitat for Humanity for our annual Playhouse Build. The program features local companies competing against each other to see who can build the most creative playhouse. The winner takes home the "Cocoa Cup" trophy.
Both Christmas in the Park and Habitat for Humanity are 501c3 nonprofit organizations, so the participation fee ($5,000 split among the two organizations) is tax deductible.
How it works:
1. Register to participate and make your donation.
2. Pick your theme
3. Decide when and where you want to build your playhouse. It can be on-site at your place of business, at the Christmas in the Park Display Shop or down at Christmas in the Park.
4. Houses are placed on display at Christmas in the Park during the run of the event (November 24 - January 1).
5. People vote online for their favorite house
6. Houses are then donated to your favorite charitable organization or Habitat for Humanity will make arrangements for worthy groups to obtain them.
Learn more by watching the video below.
Congratulations to Orchard Supply Hardware and their "Wizard of OSH" themed playhouse! The Cocoa Cup is yours until November 2017! See pictures to the right of the winning design.
For more information on how you can participate in 2017 or to sign up call 408-297-9627 or email email@example.com.